OFF-SHORE MEDICAL EXAMINATION / SEAFARERS MEDICAL EXAMINATION
Port Medical Centre has Family Physicians with Oil and Gas UK Examiners Certification for Offshore Workers and BOSIET activities. Currently the medical examinations are conducted by Dr. Emmanuel Diaba, Dr. Daniel Quaye and Dr. Nii Anum Ayerh.
Pre-requisites for Medical Examinations are;
- Letter of Introduction for candidates from employers indicating offshore Post and Duties.
- Voter's, Passport or Driver’s License Identifications.
- Candidates should call 0303 206879 / 0242 107075 (Medical Exams Unit) or ask for the Manager on 050 7409677 / 024 4380959 for appointment
- Candidates should preferably report with 8 hours overnight fast because of blood sugar test and also lung function test.
- Catering staff shall require additional test which will mean a longer process and allowance should be made for this in planning.
- Report and Certificates will be issued with period of validity as specified by Oil and Gas UK Guidelines.
- Report and Certificates can be issued in 24hrs from Monday to Friday. Weekend Medicals are conducted on special arrangements
- Fee for the General certification shall be GH1,200.00 Special groups e.g Emergency Response Teams, Divers etc. shall attract additional fees.
- Further enquires may be directed to Dr. Nii A. Ayerh , Dr. I.E. Diaba and Dr. Daniel Quaye or to Mrs Antoinette Appeadu